UNIT 4, LESSON 1 - LEARNING OBJECTIVES
Rate of Change and Slope
• Calculate the rate of change or slope of a linear function given information as sets of ordered pairs, a table, or a graph.
• Apply the slope formula.
Intercepts of Linear Equations
• Calculate the intercepts of a line.
• Use the intercepts to plot a line.
Graphing Equations in Slope Intercept Form
• Give the slope intercept form of a linear equation and define its parts.
• Graph a line using the slope intercept formula and derive the equations of a line from its graph.
Point Slope Form and Standard Form of Linear Equations
• Give the point slope and standard forms of linear equations and define their parts.
• Convert point slope and standard form equations into one another.
• Apply the appropriate linear equation formula to solve problems.
Last modified: Monday, October 18, 2010, 11:53 PM